Sunday, June 8, 2014

Believe in Unicorns

I just want to get something on to this blog and then come back to it later.

I'm going to start with stating my goals so if anyone comes back to this post they can see what I intended.

I'm currently the only Test Engineer at a small start up company in Toronto. I love my job and it comes with a million different challenges. I was lucky that my superiors took on the approach of "do it yourself" and left me to it. At first this was super overwhelming but now I feel so empowered by it. I get the opportunity to try all the tools and processes that I'd like. I get to implement things the way I plan to. I've gotten some help along the way from the seniors at the company but for the most part I've been on my own.

My goal of this blog is to talk about some of these adventures I went through. The role models that have got me here. Along with other things that make life interesting.

Thanks and Happy Testing
~L.T, D.H. Sid.

No comments:

Post a Comment